Commonwealth Morris Men
2011 Tour Schedule
NOTE: See the current year's schedule for fall 2011 and spring 2012 dance-outs
Return to current year's schedule.
- January 19 (Wed):
Eighth Annual Midwinter Celebration
- First Unitarian Society of Newton (West
Newton, MA), 7:30PM - 9:00PM.
- April 16 (Sat):
New England Folk Festival
- Mansfield High and Middle Schools (Mansfield, MA), 12PM - 1PM.
- April 30 (Sat):
Gore Place Sheepshearing
- Gore Place (Waltham, MA),
10:30AM - 2PM.
- May 1 (Sun):
May Day Morning
- The Charles River to the Holyoke Center (Cambridge, MA), dawn to
- May 4, 11, 18 & 25 (Wed x4):
Evening Dance-outs in the Park
- NOTE: Open practices -- all are welcome!
- Cambridge Common, Harvard Square (Cambridge, MA), 7:30PM - 9:00PM.
- May 9 (Sun):
- The Arnold Arboretum
(Jamaica Plain, MA).
This page belongs to the Commonwealth Morris Men, and is
maintained by Jeremy H. Kessler. It was last updated on 23 October 2011.
(It's all you really need)